
Picture-of-the-day : Threads of Destiny.
Movied Threads of Destiny with Joey Ng
and her Sisi dear and it wasn't as nice as I
have expected. Was so damn prepared to cry
buckets because the trailer claims that this
is one damn movie that has touched 36million
lives or people, whatever it is, and seeing
such a big number, I couldn't help but to go
WOW and raise my expectations.
Oh well, it wasn't really a bad movie, the
storyline and everything is just like any
other typical Japanese movie. But the one
thing that I and all the others in the theatre
(I bet) hated about the movie is the stupid
ending, if you can even count it as an ending.
What the hell is "To be continued"? Even
movies like Death Note which has 2 seasons
had a proper ending (as compared to this)
for Death Note I. It didn't leave the viewers
hanging and go HUH out loud when the credits
of the movie came scrolling out.
Anyway, I'm so gonna catch the season II of
this blardy movie. Not because its nice or what,
just wanna see how they film a proper ending.
"
If we are destined to be together, even if our love fails now, we will have another chance.”